Last Updated on October 22, 2021 by Mary Pressler
Avoid Bill Shock with a Fixed Rate Energy Plan
With soaring energy costs in Texas, many of us have taken a hit to the wallet. When you choose a fixed rate energy plan, you avoid unpredictable price spikes and worry less about your light bill.
Quick Electricity was formed to help people navigate through the difficult and confusing process of choosing an energy provider in Texas. Since 2013, we’ve partnered with the highest rated power companies in the state to offer our customers the most reliable energy at the lowest price.
Here’s our picks for the Best Fixed Priced Energy Deals in Texas
Simple, fixed rate pricing for your home or apartment
Why we like Rhythm Electricity
After the historic winter storm in February, many of us were left wishing we had a fixed rate energy plan. At Rhythm, all customers get a fixed kilowatt rate and can choose from a 12, 24 or 36 month term contract. Rhythm energy rates are competitive and fair. To prove it, Rhythm gives you 90 days to terminate your contract without penalty.
The Fine Print:
- Rhythm electricity is derived from 100% renewables
- Save even more with the popular Rhythm Rewards program
- Rhythm gets 5 stars for customer service
Pay As You Go!
Why we like this plan from Payless Power:
We recommend pay as you go electric because it’s hassle-free: no credit check, zero deposit and daily text updates. This great offer is just one more reason to choose Payless Power as your energy provider.
The Fine Print:
- This is a prepaid energy plan, so you’ll open an account with $40 and that money will go towards your power. It isn’t a deposit. Monitor your account daily and recharge as needed
- There is a $40 early cancellation fee
- Agree to Auto Pay and get a lower rate!