Constellation: America’s Energy Provider
Affordable Rates – Bill Credits- Energy Solutions for Home, Small and Commercial Business.
Constellation is one of the leading providers for electricity, natural gas, solar and renewable energy several in different deregulated states including Texas, Georgia, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania. It is a subsidiary of the company Exelon. Founded in Baltimore in 1999, Constellation is the largest producer of carbon-free energy. Constellation offers 100% wind-powered energy plans to help reduce their carbon footprint. Constellation Energy Group is a Fortune 500 company.
Constellation Electricity Rate Plans in Texas
Constellation Texas offers a variety of both fixed and variable energy rates with short or long term contracts.
|Electricity Plan Name
|36 Mo Usage Bill Credit $50
|36 Month A/C Protect Premier for 2 Units
|36Mo Usage Bill Credit + A/C Protection for 2 Units and HVAC Monitoring
|36 Month A/C Protect Plus for 2 Units
|12 Month GREEN (No Min Usage Fee)
|12 Month Usage Bill Credit $50
|12Mo Usage Bill Credit + A/C Protection for 2 Units and HVAC Monitoring
|12 Month A/C Protect Premier for 2 Units
|12 Month A/C Protect Plus for 2 Units
Constellation Offers Home Services in Texas
Air Conditioning Protection Plans: There are three levels of A/C protection bundled with an energy plan: A/C Protect, A/C Protect Plus and A/C Protect Premier.
Consumer Benefits Include:
- No co-pays or deductibles
- No unexpected repair costs to your cooling system.
- Quick response to any HVAC issues all year long, plus annual check-ups
- 24/7 customer service assistance
- Steep discounts on system replacements and tune-ups
Constellation Connect Home Security Plan
Why choose Constellation Connect for your home?
- Customizable smart home system
- Easy to use app
- 24/7 live home security
- Use your Amazon Alexa or Google Home device
Make Constellation Your Texas Light Company
How Do I Switch to Constellation Electricity?
- Have your current electric bill on hand
- Choose the plan that best suits your needs and order online
What Are Some Popular Residential Electricity Plans?
- 12 or 36 Months Bill Credit
- Energy plans with A/C protection
How Do I pay My Constellation Electric Bill?
Constellation offers a variety of payment options to choose from.
- Pay online through My Constellation
- By phone using your credit card or debit card
- By check through the mail
Does Constellation Have a Early Termination Fee?
Yes. If you disconnect your service with Constellation before your contract is up, an early termination fee may apply. The fee amount depends on which type of plan you have.
Does Constellation Offer Prepaid Electricity?
No, but Quick Electricity does have a pre-pay option for our customers.
Learn more about Texas Light Companies.