Affordable Plans- Same Day Service- Protection Plans for Home
Cirro Energy is a Texas based electricity company that was founded in 2001. The company is owned by NRG Energy.
This Texas light company offers:
- Residential and Commercial energy plans with the lowest rates in the market
- Short and Long term contracts
- Great customer service
Cirro Energy Electricity Plans and Rates
Fixed Rate Plan:
- Save money with Cirro Flat: One flat amount every month regardless of usage. You will be protected from any rise in the energy prices and you will have a set term length for 12, 24 or 36 months.
- Smart Lock 12 Web Exclusive: plan that protects your rate for 12 months.
|Plan Name||Plan Length||Rate|
|Smart Lock||12 Months Fixed||20.9 ¢/kWh|
|Smart Basic 12 Web Exclusive.
Receive a $50 bill credit on your second bill.
|12 Months Fixed||20.9 ¢/kWh|
|Smart Simple Select 24 Online||24 Months Fixed||18.5 ¢/kWh|
|Smart Simple Select 36 Online||36 Month Fixed||16.5 ¢/kWh|
This plan runs on a monthly basis. This plan is great if you are looking for a flexible plan, since you can cancel or switch to a different plan at any time.
Cirro Energy Plans for Businesses
Cirro offers affordable kilowatt rates, customized electricity plans and exceptional customer service to meet the needs of your business. Currently, Cirro Energy has three different plans for your business.
Smart Lock Business:
- : Fixed price throughout the term of the contract.
- Term length options from 3 to 60 months.
Smart Flex Business Index
- Pricing is indexed to the market price of electricity.
- Call to see if your business is eligible for this plan
Smart Flex Business
- No term contract; customers can change plans or change providers at any time without penalty.
- Energy charge is subject to change every month.
Get a same day quote on business electricity.
Cirro Energy Home Protection Plans
Sometimes the unexpected happens and Cirro makes it easy to protect the home’s electrical system with plans that cover a variety of repairs. Plus, Cirro has teamed up with Goal Zero to bring you exclusive savings on backup power solutions.
- Electric Line Protect: $6.99 per month, you can protect your electrical wiring system.
- Surge Protect: $4.99 per month, you can cover most of your electronics and small kitchen appliances.
- Electric Line with Surge Protect: $9.99 per month,benefit most by getting both Electric Line and Surge Protect coverage at a great price.
- Backup Power with Goal Zero: Save 15% on Goal Zero products that can back up your home’s lights, appliances and connectivity devices when outages occur. Plus, Goal Zero portable power stations let you power up anytime, anywhere.
Signing Up with Cirro Energy: Q&A’s
1.What is the most popular Cirro plan?
Cirro offers affordable fixed-electricity rates for 12, 24 or 36 months.
2.Do I have to sign a contract with Cirro Energy?
Yes, Cirro has short or long term contracts for 12, 24 or 36 months fixed rates or variable rates on monthly basis contracts.
3.What do I need to provide when I sign up with Cirro Energy?
A valid form of identification, which will be used to perform a credit check and address verification to determine if a deposit is required before service can begin. Bad credit? We have same day power for only $40, no credit required.
4.What kinds of payment options does Cirro Energy offer?
Cirro Energy offers several convenient ways to pay your bill including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. In addition you can mail your payment to the remittance in your monthly statement as well as at Western Union and Fidelity Express walk up payment locations.
5.Who do I call if my power goes out?
In case of a power outage, contact your local TDU.
6.Where do I find my Cirro account balance?
Visit your My Cirro account to view all of your up to date account details. You can also call us to retrieve your account balance.
Make Cirro Your Home Energy Choice in Texas
- Quick and Secure payments online from your checking account or with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card.
- Pay my phone.
- Great fixed-rate energy plan options